Aker Secures Subsea Umbilical Award for Tamar Field
Aker Solutions has been selected to supply further subsea umbilicals for Noble Energy. The deal is worth approximately NOK 270 million.
This latest order is an exercise of options agreed under the initial NOK 650 million umbilical contract which was announced on April 9, this year. The subsea umbilicals will be used at Noble Energy's Tamar deepwater project in the Mediterranean Sea.
The latest order is for approximately 105 kilometers of steel tube umbilicals, bringing the total order from Noble Energy up to 330 kilometers of subsea umbilicals.
Engineering and project management will be provided from Aker Solutions' facility in Mobile, Alabama, where the umbilicals will be manufactured too. Estimated delivery date is Q3 2011.
- Noble, Delek Seek Rights To EMG Pipeline For Egypt Natgas Supply (Mar 07)
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)