Expro Awarded Subsea Contract from Petrobras
Expro announced its Latin America Connectors & Measurements team has been awarded a new master service agreement (MSA) from Petrobrás for subsea electrical systems.
As part of the contract, valued at R$4.3 million ($2.5 million) over three years, Expro will provide on-site field support for all Petrobrás projects using its market-leading Tronic connectors for medium and high-powered subsea systems.
"This new master service agreement with Petrobrás is a great milestone for Expro Latin America that strengthens the 15-year relationship the two companies have had in Brazil," said Marcelo Machado, Expro do Brasil Connectors & Measurements area manager. "The MSA with Petrobrás represents an incredible amount of work from the entire Expro team in Brazil and demonstrates our commitment to the region and our subsea expertise."
The MSA will run until June 2013 and will cover Brazil.
Expro's subsea connection systems provide the ultimate in reliability for communications in deepwater developments. The Tronic product name is recognized throughout the global oil and gas industry as leading in the design, manufacturing and installation of reliable subsea mateable electrical and optical connection systems.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)