Nabors, Superior Well Report Expiration of HSR Waiting Period
Nabors and Superior Well Services announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 relating to Nabors' proposed acquisition of Superior Well Services has expired without a request for additional information from the U.S. Department of Justice or the Federal Trade Commission.
The transaction remains subject to the results of the outstanding Offer to Purchase, dated August 11, 2010, which is currently scheduled to expire on Wednesday, September 8, 2010. As previously announced, holders of approximately 34% of Superior Well Services' outstanding shares of common stock have entered into agreements agreeing to tender their shares. Following completion of the tender offer, Nabors will acquire any remaining shares of Superior Well Services through a second-step merger at the same price paid in the tender offer. Under the terms of the agreement approved by the boards of directors of both companies, the tender offer is conditioned on the tender of at least a majority of Superior Well Services' shares calculated on a fully diluted basis and other customary closing conditions.
- Contract Driller Nabors Expects Current-Quarter Results To Fall (Aug 04)
- Nabors Profit Takes Hit on Tough N. American Market (Jul 23)
- Cultural, Strategic Changes Brighten Outlook for Nabors (May 24)
Company: Superior Well Services Inc. more info
- Nabors Completes Tender Offer for Superior Well Services (Sep 09)
- Nabors, Superior Well Report Expiration of HSR Waiting Period (Sep 01)
- Nabors to Acquire Superior Well in $900MM Deal (Aug 09)