Sevan to Take Stake in Centrica's FPSO Sevan Hummingbird
Centrica and Sevan Marine have, through their respective wholly-owned subsidiaries, entered into an agreement for Sevan to acquire Centrica's 20% equity interest in FPSO Sevan Hummingbird for a net consideration of USD 39 million.
Following the transaction, Sevan will become the 100% indirect owner of FPSO Sevan Hummingbird. Centrica will retain the right to 20% of any profit realized by Sevan in the event of a sale of the FPSO within five years at a higher price than the transaction value. The transaction closed.
FPSO Sevan Hummingbird has been operating for Centrica since September 2008 under a fixed 2.5 year contract with extension options for up to 7 years.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)