Cooper Drills Ahead at Madura Well
The drilling of the Gigir East-1 well, located in South Madura, Indonesia, is progressing according to the drilling plan. The 17 ½" section has been drilled to a depth of 265.6m MDRT and 13 3/8" casing has been set. Preparation for drilling of the 12 ¼" section is underway.
Further updates will be made on a regular basis unless additional disclosure is required.
The South Madura Joint Venture consists of Cooper Energy (30% and Operator), AED (60%) and PT Eksindo South Madura (10%).
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- Cooper Chalks Up Double Oil Strike With Christies-7 Well (Jul 05)
- Drilling Continues at Cooper's Riley Well (May 17)
Company: AED Oil Limited more info
- AED Welcomes New CEO (Apr 28)
- AED Receives Extension for Rombebai PSC Contract (Apr 20)
- AED to Plug, Abandon Lempuyang Well (Apr 07)