Champion Technologies Secures Contract for North Sea Assets
Champion Technologies has announced a multi-million pound contract with Wood Group for the provision of production chemicals and chemical services to several of the firm's North Sea assets.
Initially a three year contract, there are two one year options in place which could see the value of the deal increase significantly across the five year period.
The deal involves work supporting operations on the Hummingbird, Voyageur and Triton FPSOs, the Beatrice and Jacky platforms as well as the Nigg offshore terminal.
Stuart Mathieson, Champion Technologies' UK business manager, said, "Wood Group has been a customer for a number of years and I am confident that one of the main reasons for being awarded this deal is the high level of service our teams, both on and offshore, have delivered. I look forward to continuing this relationship for many years to come and building on the success we have already achieved."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Champion Technologies more info
- Ecolab Acquires Champion Technologies (Oct 12)
- Champion Technologies Launch Training Academy (Feb 20)
- Champion Technologies Secures Contract for North Sea Assets (Aug 02)