Acergy Awarded $220MM Contract Offshore Brazil
Acergy has been awarded a new four year contract for the Acergy Condor by Petrobras in Brazil, commencing in September 2010.
This contract, valued at approximately $220 million, is for the provision of flexible laying services, offshore Brazil in water depths of up to 2,000 meters.
Bruno Chabas, Acergy Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are pleased to have been awarded this contract for the Acergy Condor, which follows more than twelve uninterrupted years of similar work by this ship for Petrobras, during which we have achieved an excellent operational and safety performance. It demonstrates the high degree of client satisfaction with our operational capabilities and our strong local presence."
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
Manages 6 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras To Invest 137 Million Reais Iin Sao Paulo Refinery (Mar 08)
- Petrobras Chief Says US Refinery Sale Ongoing, No Plans To Build Elsewhere (Mar 05)
- Petrobras to Sell Pasadena, Texas, Refinery (Feb 06)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)