Novatek, Gazprom to Jointly Develop Hydrocarbons in Yamal
Novatek has announced the creation of a joint venture, OOO Yamal Development, with OAO Gazprom Neft to jointly develop potential hydrocarbon assets in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Region (YNAO), with each entity holding a 50% equity participation interest in OOO Yamal Development. The combined experience of the two companies will enable the joint venture to optimize the development of complex multi-layered fields containing natural gas, gas condensate and crude oil in the YNAO and to ensure the rational management of the Region's resources.
The creation of the joint venture is consistent with Novatek's strategy to increase the Company's production capacity and resource base of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons.
- Serbia, Russia Revive Gas Pipeline Plans (Mar 09)
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
Company: Novatek more info
- Russian LNG Exporter Warns Against 'Vilifying' Country's Gas (Mar 16)
- RIA: Russia's Novatek To Launch Second Yamal LNG Line In September (Jan 31)
- Russia's Novatek Sells First Gas Condensate Cargo From Yamal LNG (Jan 29)