AGR Field Operations Inks Deal with PTTEP Australasia
AGR Field Operations has signed a 2+1 year contract with PTTEP Australasia for the provision of Logistics and Supply Base operations.
The services will be provided out of AGR's Darwin Oilfield Services Centre, a modern custom-built facility designed for the management of logistics, storage, maintenance, refurbishment, testing and rental of oilfield equipment. The contract has an estimated value of NOK 8 million over the next three years.
Brett Smith, Senior Vice President in AGR Field Operations commented, "AGR's Darwin Oilfield Services Center has been catering to the Subsea, Drilling and Offshore operations sector for the past 15 years. We have invested considerable time and effort in setting up ISO certified safety, technical and management systems to provide our customers with world-class service delivery in support of their operations. We welcome this contract with PTTEP Australasia in support of their offshore operations in the Timor Sea."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- ExxonMobil Says Will Drop Discussions Over Indonesia's East Natuna (Jul 18)
- Hydrocarbons Encountered at Te Giac Trang Field Offshore Vietnam (Dec 20)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)