Nepture Marine Strengthens Senior Management Team
Neptune Marine has significantly strengthened its senior management team in Australia and internationally via the appointment of four leading oil & gas industry senior executives.
Robin King has been appointed as Neptune's Regional Vice President for Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, based in Perth. Robin joins Neptune from Technip where he held the dual role of CEO of Subsea 7 Asia Pacific and Senior Vice President Subsea (Asia Pacific) of Technip Oceania.
Robin brings 27 years experience to his new role from a range of managerial and developmental positions in the international oil and gas industry. During this time Robin has worked for some of the industry's leading companies in Europe, South Africa and Australia.
His appointment follows those of his fellow Regional Vice Presidents that have since commenced with Neptune.
- Benoit Barbier has been appointed as the Regional Vice President for Asia and the Middle East, based in Singapore. Benoit joined Neptune after almost 30 years with international oilfield services company, Schlumberger where he held senior roles in Business Development, Marketing and Operations. More recently, Benoit was HR Manager for one of Schlumberger's global activity groups.
- Lo (Lodewijk) Van Wachem has been appointed as the Regional Vice President for Europe, the Mediterranean and West Africa, based in Aberdeen. Lo joined Neptune from Subsea 7 where he held the positions of Operations Manager and Chief Operating Officer. Lo brings over 20 years engineering, operational and management experience in the oil and gas sector.
- Ken Nimitz has been appointed as the Regional Vice President for the Americas, based in Houston. Ken joined Neptune after an 18 year career with Schlumberger. He has considerable experience in team leadership, mentoring and the management of international operations.
Neptune's Managing Director and CEO, Christian Lange, said the extensive experience of the four Regional Vice Presidents was a major asset for the company as it returns to growth in the coming year. "Neptune is delighted to have secured such talented executives and their combined skills complement our existing team and underpin our immediate growth objectives. Our new regionally-based senior management structure means we can better take advantage of the current and emerging opportunities that exist in these markets," he suggested.
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)