Aventa Bags Contracts with Hess, Talisman
Aventa Systems has been awarded contracts worth £300,000 with two operators.
Aventa has won an extension with Talisman. The company has also won a new contract with Hess.
Aventa Managing Director Bill Whibley said,"We're delighted to be working with Talisman and Hess. In the past six months we've moved to larger premises, recruited more staff and seen an increase in the level of potential leads.
"The business is progressing and the market understands what we can offer from devising customized systems to working with clients on collaborative projects."
The Talisman project will see Aventa assist with the development of a web technology based performance management system.
For Hess, Aventa will help support the production data management systems for the Triton FPSO in the North Sea and the South Arne fixed installation off Denmark.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Hess Corporation more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)