DOF Subsea Receives Frame Agreement by ConocoPhillips
DOF Subsea Norway has been awarded a Diverless Marine and Subsea Services Frame Agreement by ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS.
The 1-year Frame Agreement includes additional 2 x 2 yearly options and covers a broad spectrum of subsea services including project management, engineering and subsea survey, inspection and construction services. The specific scope of work will be defined individually for each call-out package.
The first Call-Out has also been awarded to DOF Subsea Norway for seabed clean-up, pipeline removal and concrete cover removal at Ekofisk and associated areas.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)