Resolute Energy Shuffles Management
Resolute Energy announced promotions for several members of its senior management team and the resignations of two officers.
The following members of Resolute's management team were promoted and appointed Vice Presidents of the Company effective June 1, 2010:
- William R. Alleman: Vice President, Land. Mr. Alleman has served as Resolute's Land Manager since October 1, 2008, after joining the Company as a Senior Landman in 2006.
- Bobby D. Brady, Jr.: Vice President, Operations. Mr. Brady joined Resolute in 2006 as Operations Manager and has been the primary manager of Resolute's Utah tertiary CO2 flood operations since then.
- M. David Clouatre: Vice President, Reservoir Engineering. Mr. Clouatre previously served as Resolute's Reservoir Engineering Manager for four years after joining the firm as a Senior Reservoir Engineer in 2005.
- Patrick E. Flynn: Vice President, Governmental and Corporate Affairs. Mr. Flynn joined Resolute as its Environmental and Governmental Affairs Manager in 2005.
- Bret R. Siepman: Vice President, Geology and Geophysics. Mr. Siepman has been Resolute's Manager of Geology and Geophysics since joining Resolute in August 2004.
- James A. Tuell: Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. Mr. Tuell has served as Resolute's Interim Chief Accounting Officer since December 2009. Prior to working with Resolute, Mr. Tuell served as a director and Chief Executive, Operating and Financial Officer of Infinity Energy Resources, Inc.
"Resolute is fortunate to work with these experienced, talented and driven management team members, some of whom had been part of our team for years at prior companies," said Nicholas J. Sutton, Chief Executive Officer of Resolute. "These promotions reflect our confidence in their abilities to lead and consistently execute at the highest level. We are certain these individuals will continue to be instrumental in supporting our organic growth initiatives and in helping us identify attractive opportunities to further expand our operations. We look forward to their continued progress."
In addition to these promotions, Resolute also announced today that two of the Company's founders, Janet W. Pasque and Dale E. Cantwell, will resign as full time employees effective May 31, 2010 to pursue personal interests. Both Ms. Pasque and Mr. Cantwell will enter into consulting agreements with Resolute. Ms. Pasque will remain as a consultant through year end, focusing on land, development and certain acquisition activities. Mr. Cantwell will remain as a consultant for up to one year with particular focus on the further planning, development and installation of compression infrastructure in Resolute's Aneth Field properties.
Sutton added, "It's been such a pleasure to work alongside both Janet and Dale from the very first day Resolute was founded. They have been instrumental in our success and I believe that without their dedication, hard work and diligence we would not be where we are today. We appreciate their willingness to remain firmly engaged during a transition period, and we wish them all the best as they pursue their personal goals."
- Denbury Finalizes Sale of Utah Assets (Apr 11)
- Resolute, Marathon to Develop Acreage in Bakken Trend (Aug 25)
- Resolute Energy Shuffles Management (May 07)