Petrofac Receives 5-Year Contract
Petrofac has been awarded a five-year, multi-million pound contract by BHP Billiton. Petrofac has supported BHP Billiton's operation at Liverpool Bay since early construction and operational start-up.
As part of the five-year agreement Petrofac will provide operations and maintenance personnel both onshore and offshore in support of the Liverpool Bay Development in the Irish Sea. This includes: the Douglas Platform, Offshore Storage Installation, Point of Ayr Terminal and the Duty Holder contract for the Irish Sea Pioneer (Offshore Support Vessel).
Petrofac will focus on delivering a professional cost effective service which is safe, efficient and aligned to BHP Billiton's requirements.
Bill Dunnett, managing director, Petrofac Offshore Engineering & Operations said, "The contract continues our existing excellent relationship with BHP Billiton and provides the foundation for further development of our business presence in the Irish Sea."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)