Technip to Supply Flexible Pipe to Statoil in Norway
Statoil awarded Technip a three-year framework contract for the design, fabrication and supply of flexible pipe products for projects in Norway.
The framework contract will be executed by the Group's operating center in Oslo, Norway. It covers the supply of flexible risers, flowlines and associated equipment. The flexible pipe will be fabricated at Technip's plant in Le Trait, France.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)