Shell Extends Jacobs' North Sea Services Contract
Jacobs Engineering Group received a three-year extension to the existing $270 million per year Integrated Services Contract (ISC) for Shell ONEgas Southern North Sea Asset Base. This extension is due to continued exceptional performance in driving business improvements.
Shell ONEgas is a combined business unit of Shell UK Exploration & Production (Shell) and the Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij B.V. (NAM).
The joint venture of AMEC, Jacobs, and Stork Industry Services ("AJS") has been delivering multiple services to ONEgas under the ISC since 2003.
The work is executed onshore at gas plants in Bacton in the UK and Den Helder in The Netherlands, and offshore on 54 assets in the Southern North Sea. Up to 1,000 personnel are employed by AJS across three main locations: Great Yarmouth, England and Amsterdam and Assen in The Netherlands.
Jacobs will continue to provide project management and engineering services under the ISC. Their work is executed in the AJS office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
In making the announcement, Group Vice President Robert Matha said, "We are proud that our excellent performance within the AJS joint venture to drive business improvements has earned a high level of confidence from Shell ONEgas. Shell is a core Jacobs' client and this level of collaboration and success with AMEC and Stork strengthens our relationship."
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Jacobs Engineering BV more info
- Jacobs Wins More Than $1.4B in Alberta Oil Sands Work (Oct 11)
- Shell Extends Jacobs' North Sea Services Contract (Apr 19)
- Jacobs Bags Service Contract for Canadian LNG Facility (Mar 09)