Kencana to Supply Offshore Vietnam Support Vessel
Kencana Nautilus has secured a service contract for the provision of offshore support vessel.
The contract comprises the scope of providing an offshore support vessel for the purpose of assisting and servicing drilling rigs, offshore installations, derrick barges, diving vessels and other crafts, including anchor handling services off the coast of Vietnam. The project owner and the end user of the vessel is Petronas Carigali Vietnam Limited, an oil & gas joint-venture operating company based in Ho Chi Minh City. The Contract is awarded for one year with an option to extend for another one year period. It is estimated the value of the Contract for the two year duration to reach RM33 million.
Operates 7 Offshore Rigs
- Petronas Says Involved In Proposal To Build Gas Pipeline Extension (Mar 23)
- You Don't Need Asia To Get $12 For Your Liquefied Natural Gas (Feb 27)
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
Company: Kencana Petroleum Bhd more info
- Kencana Expands Drilling Fleet (Aug 26)
- SapuraCrest, Kencana Petroleum to Merge in $3.95B Deal (Jul 11)
- Kencana Bags Construction Contract Offshore India (May 25)