Dragados Awards Bay of Campeche Subcontracts
Dragados Offshore SA/Dragados Offshore Mexico SA de CV awarded two contracts to Saipem America. The first contract calls for transportation and installation of the PEMEX Litoral Tabasco Quarters Platform HA-LT-01, located in the Bay of Campeche offshore Mexico. The platform will be installed in late 2010 or early 2011 in 85 feet (26 meters) of water. The second contract awarded is for the transportation and installation of PEMEX Power Generation Platform PG-ZAAP-C, situated in 262 feet (80 meters) of water in the Bay. The platform will be installed in 2011 on the ZAAP field for the Ku-Maloob-Zaap project.
The scope of work for both awards comprises transportation and installation of the jackets, fully integrated single-piece topsides weighing nearly 4,500 ton, and one bridge per platform connecting to existing facilities. Work also includes the engineering, procurement and project management.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Slowing Mexico Oil Reform Would Be 'A Shame,' Pemex CEO Says (Mar 07)
- CEO: Mexico's Pemex Eyeing Partners For Heavy Oil Projects (Mar 06)
- CERAWEEK: Pemex Seeking Allies For Deepwater Blocks Won In Auction - CEO (Mar 05)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Executives: Algeria's Sonatrach, Italy's Saipem Agree To End Disputes (Feb 14)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
Company: Dragados more info
- Dragados Awards Bay of Campeche Subcontracts (Apr 07)
- ITT Provides Offshore Platform Equipment to Mexico's Dragados (Nov 23)
- PEP Taps Dragados for ZAAP-C Platform in Mexico's GOM (Sep 15)