Shell Philippines Buys More Time for Safe Astoria
Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. has exercised a 23-day option with commencement early June 2010 for the continued use of the Safe Astoria accommodation support rig at the Malampaya Shallow Water Platform offshore Palawan, Philippines.
The value of the exercised option period is US $2.76 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)