Niko Completes Acquisition of Voyager Energy
Niko Resources has closed the acquisition of Voyager Energy Ltd., as previously announced on February 8, 2010, by way of a plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta). The Arrangement was approved at the special meeting of the shareholders of Voyager and by the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta on March 25, 2010.
Upon completion of the Arrangement, Niko issued an aggregate of 397,379 common shares to the former shareholders of Voyager in exchange for all of the issued and outstanding shares of Voyager. As a result of the Arrangement, Voyager has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Niko.
Further, Niko is pleased to confirm that Gerold Fong, the former President & Chief Executive Officer of Voyager, has joined Niko as Vice President of Caribbean Operations and will be responsible for Niko's operations in the region.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- KrisEnergy Spuds Bangora-6 Development Well in Bangladesh's Block 9 (Sep 05)
- ICSID Orders Petrobangla to Pay Niko $35M It Owed for Gas Deliveries (May 31)
- Reliance Said To Revive Offshore India Gas Project By End-2017 (May 27)
Company: Voyager Energy Limited more info
- Voyager Adds Member to BOD (Nov 18)
- Niko Completes Acquisition of Voyager Energy (Mar 26)
- Niko Enters into Acquisition of Voyager Energy (Feb 08)