LGI Secures Foothold in South American Oil Blocks
LGI has concluded a strategic partnership agreement with Argentina's GEOPARK in a joint effort to acquire oil blocks in South America.
GEOPARK is a petroleum development company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The company is currently probing six potential oil blocks and producing oil blocks in Argentina and Chile.
An LGI official said, "GEOPARK has excellent well-experienced engineers, as well as stable block operation capabilities. This strategic partnership has prepared the ground for our bold venture into the development of South America's natural resources."
- GeoPark Touts First Exploration Success at Tierra Del Fuego (Jun 28)
- GeoPark Holdings Touts Tua Field Success (Jun 13)
- GeoPark Starts Up Production at Colombia Wells (Mar 20)
Company: LG International more info
- LGI Secures Foothold in South American Oil Blocks (Mar 19)
- Petrofac Inks Lucrative Turkmen Natural Gas Deal (Dec 30)
- West Bukha Delivers First Oil Offshore Oman (Feb 18)