El Paso's Senior VPs Move Up Executive Ladder
El Paso Corporation announced the following leadership promotions:
- Susan B. Ortenstone, currently Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer. In this capacity, she is responsible for all of El Paso's Administrative Services functions, including Administrative Services, Communications and Community Relations, Human Resources (including Pipeline, E&P, and Midstream HR), and Information Technology (including all Shared Services, Pipeline, and E&P systems).
- John R. Sult, who currently serves as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. In this role, he oversees Accounting, Internal Audit and Financial Controls, Business Excellence, Tax and Treasury. He also serves as chief financial officer for El Paso's publicly traded master limited partnership, El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P.
"These promotions reflect the many contributions and outstanding performances of Sue and J.R.," said Doug Foshee, chairman, president and chief executive officer of El Paso. "It is a privilege to work with them, and I look forward to their continued contributions to El Paso."
- E&Y: 2012 'Record Year' for O&G Deals (Jan 24)
- FTC Approves Kinder Morgan Acquisition of El Paso (May 01)
- Sources: KNOC A Partner in El Paso E&P Acquisition (Mar 19)