WorleyParsons Wins Jasmine FEED from ConocoPhillips
WorleyParsons has been selected to provide front end engineering design (FEED) definition and advanced procurement services for ConocoPhillips-operated Jasmine Area Development project (Jasmine) in the North Sea. The contract also includes an option for the detailed engineering of Jasmine and follows WorleyParsons' successful performance of the Jasmine FEED optimization services.
WorleyParsons is performing the work from its offices in London, Woking and Kuala Lumpur. Mr Stuart Bradie, WorleyParsons' Regional Managing Director Europe & Africa, says: "This award by ConocoPhillips is WorleyParsons' first major offshore platform award in the North Sea and reinforces our commitment to the expansion of our offshore business in the North Sea."
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)