Denbury, Encore Get Green Light to Merge
Denbury Resources and Encore Acquisition Company jointly announced that they have received the requisite stockholder approval to merge Encore with and into Denbury. Special meetings of the stockholders of each of Denbury and Encore were held this morning to consider and vote upon proposals to adopt the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of October 31, 2009, by and between Denbury and Encore, which provide for, among other things, the merger of Encore with and into Denbury, and in Denbury's case the issuance of Denbury common stock to Encore stockholders as part of the merger consideration.
The combined company will continue to be known as Denbury Resources Inc. and will be headquartered in Plano, Texas. Denbury and Encore will consummate the merger upon completion of final documentation and filings for the merger and associated financing.
- Denbury, Encore Get Green Light to Merge (Mar 09)
- Denbury to Acquire Encore in $4.5B Deal (Nov 02)
- Encore Acquisition Snaps Up Mid-Continent, East Texas Producing Properties (Jun 29)
Company: Denbury Resources Inc. more info
- Report: With Oil Hedges Rolling Off, US Shale Producers Face Stiff Test (Dec 14)
- ConocoPhillips Agrees to Sell Cedar Creek Assets to Denbury (Jan 15)
- Denbury Finalizes Second Phase of Bakken Exchange (Dec 24)