Gazflot Contracts Songa Mercur for Sakhalin Drilling Program
Songa Offshore confirmed that a firm contract for use of Songa Mercur has been agreed and signed with Gazflot LLC, a Gazprom subsidiary. The contract covers the use of the Songa Mercur for Gazflot's upcoming drilling campaign offshore Sakhalin Island during the 2010 Summer season.
The rig is currently scheduled to depart Singapore on or around May 1, 2010 after completion of ongoing SPS activities and Rig acceptance period.
The firm part of the contract is set at 180 days including mobilization from and de-mobilization back to Singapore. An aggregated total revenue of approximately US $55 to US $60 million is expected to be generated from the firm part of contract.
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
Company: Gazflot more info
- Gazflot Contracts Songa Mercur for Sakhalin Drilling Program (Mar 08)
- Energy Exerter Heads to Greece after Pechora Sea Ops (Feb 23)
- FAIR to Transport Energy Exerter Jackup to Scotland (Nov 03)
Company: Songa Offshore ASA more info
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Songa Offshore to Cut 430 Jobs Due to Ongoing Norway Oil, Gas Strikes (Sep 30)
- Songa Encourage Rig Commences 8-Year Statoil Drilling Contract (Apr 12)