Flint Bags Second Firebag 3 Contract from Suncor
Flint secured a second contract by Suncor Energy to perform field construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support at Suncor's Firebag 3, SAGD project near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
The work will commence in March 2010 and take approximately 12 months to complete. It is a cost-reimbursable contract and will employ approximately 200 personnel at peak.
Late in 2009, Flint was awarded a contract to fabricate equipment modules for installation at the Firebag 3 project. Work on that contract is underway and will be completed in early 2010.
- Suncor Going Autonomous in Oil Sands (Feb 01)
- Suncor Says Makes Progress In Oil Sands Project Dispute With Total (Oct 26)
- Canadian Oil's High-Priced Run Set to End as Supply Surges (Oct 11)
Company: Flint Energy Services more info
- Flint Energy Completes Redemption of 7.5% Senior Notes Due 2019 (Dec 27)
- URS to Acquire Flint Energy for $1.25B (Feb 20)
- Flint Bags Module Fabrication Contract in Alberta (Nov 22)