Halliburton Extends Contract with Proserv in Norway
Proserv has recently been awarded a four-year contract extension with Halliburton for the supply of Chemical Injection and Hydraulic Power & Control Units in Norway. Under this contract extension, Proserv will also continue to provide maintenance services, rental equipment such as test pumps, flushing units, instrumentation and calibration equipment for Halliburton's offshore operations in the Norwegian Sector.
Proserv AS has also received a contract addendum from Halliburton's subsidiary Easywell which Proserv AS has also received a contract addendum from the Easywell division of Halliburton which will capitalize on the custom designed control systems and specialty products (Autoclave Valves & Fittings) available from Proserv in Norway.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Proserv Offshore LLC more info
- Proserv Raises Debt to Support Growth Strategy (Jan 09)
- Proserv Unveils Innovative Well Abandonment Tool at OTC (May 02)
- Proserv Plans to Hire 130+ in 2012 (Jan 23)