Weatherford Dives into Jubilee Project
Weatherford Pipeline & Specialty Services group has been awarded a contract by Technip for precommissioning and commissioning services on the Jubilee Field Development Project.
The contract covers the pigging of production, water and gas injection flowlines; hydrostatic testing of the flowlines, riser and jumpers; followed by dewatering of the gas injection system. During installation and post installation Weatherford will also perform electrical and pressure monitoring and testing of the umbilicals from the FPSO.
Weatherford will utilize the Weatherford patented Denizen subsea pipeline commissioning system on this project, which will be the first deployment of such technology in Ghana. The Company will also mobilise a high pressure membrane generated nitrogen spread which will be based on a support vessel and used to dewater the gas injection riser and flowlines.
Situated in the Deepwater Tano (DT) and West Cape Three Points (WCTP) blocks, the Jubilee Field lies approximately 60 km offshore Ghana, West Africa.
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Weatherford Names Former Halliburton CFO Its New Chief (Mar 07)
- Document: Algeria's Sonatrach Awards $180M in Oil Service Contracts (May 08)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)