Technip Awards Angola Contract to DOF Subsea
Aberdeen-based specialist subsea service company DOF Subsea UK has been awarded a contract worth around £2 million by Technip to provide survey and positioning services in BP-operated Block 31, offshore Angola.
DOF Subsea will be supplying the services onboard the Skandi Bergen (supplied by DOF Subsea under a separate contract) and on board Technip's lay vessel the Deep Blue. It is anticipated that the project will commence in the third quarter of 2010 and will last for approximately 119 days.
Garry Millard, Managing Director, DOF Subsea UK said, "This is a strategic win for our team. Following on from successful support contracts with Technip in the North Sea, West Africa and Brazil, we're delighted to continue to develop our relationship on the back of the good work our team has delivered to date."
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)