ConocoPhillips Taps Halliburton for Bohai Bay Services
Sperry Drilling, a Halliburton product service line, has been awarded a two-year contract, plus options, with ConocoPhillips China Inc. The approximately $40 million contract's work scope includes provisions of directional-drilling and logging-while-drilling services on the Peng Lai Development in China's Bohai Bay. Sperry Drilling begins work immediately.
"As ConocoPhillips' largest global supplier for directional-drilling and logging-while-drilling services and technology, Halliburton is committed to the successful execution of this project," said James Bement, vice president, Sperry Drilling services.
- CFO: Sand Delays To Cut Halliburton's 1Q EPS By 10 Cents (Feb 15)
- Halliburton Takes Fracking Fight From Oil Field to Patent Office (Feb 06)
- Halliburton Upbeat On 2018 As Oil Recovery Spreads (Jan 22)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Shale Producers Urge FERC To Deny White Cliffs Oil Pipeline's Fee Request (Feb 23)
- Why Canada Is The Next Frontier For Shale Oil (Jan 29)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Sperry Drilling Services more info
- ConocoPhillips Taps Halliburton for Bohai Bay Services (Feb 16)
- Sperry, Total to Jointly Develop Ultra-High-Temp Measurement System (Aug 26)
- Halliburton Optimization Technology Aids Oseberg Development (Nov 13)