J P Kenny Wins Services Contract for TAQA's North Sea Assets
J P Kenny, a subsidiary of Wood Group, has been awarded a £multi-million contract for subsea engineering & management services by TAQA Bratani Limited in support of all TAQA's assets in the North Sea.
The initial three-year contract, which includes a further two one-year options, includes subsea operations support, engineering design studies, integrity management as well as pipelines & materials management.
Gerwyn Williams, Group Managing Director, J P Kenny said, "We are delighted to be awarded this significant contract by TAQA Bratani which highlights our extensive capability in operations support, including the design and management of subsea pipelines as well as our subsea integrity expertise."
Gary Webster, J P Kenny's Aberdeen Operations Director, said, "Our specialist operations support team in Aberdeen, which is now the largest in the industry, has been working with TAQA Bratani Limited since their arrival in the North Sea and this award allows us to build on our successful track record and further strengthens our relationship. Our commitment to performance, safety and people played a significant role in securing this contract."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: J P Kenny more info
- J P Kenny Wins Julimar FEED Contract (May 20)
- J P Kenny Wins Services Contract for TAQA's North Sea Assets (Feb 11)
- Woodside Awards Browse LNG Development Contracts (Feb 10)
Company: Abu Dhabi National Energy Co.(TAQA) more info
- UAE Energy Firm TAQA Posts Wider Q3 Loss On Oil Price Slump (Nov 09)
- Abu Dhabi's TAQA To Price Weds Tap Of Existing 2021, 2026 Bonds (Oct 12)
- Abu Dhabi's TAQA Q2 Net Loss Widens To $160M (Aug 10)