FMC Technologies to Support Cobalt's Offshore Efforts
FMC Technologies has signed a multi-year frame agreement with Cobalt International Energy to provide subsea systems, including production trees, manifold hardware and distribution systems.
"Cobalt has established a world class exploration portfolio in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and offshore West Africa," said John Gremp, FMC's Executive Vice President. "We are pleased to enter this long-term frame agreement and look forward to supporting their offshore efforts."
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Cobalt International more info
- US Oil Firm Cobalt Files For Arbitration Against Angola For $2B (May 12)
- US Firm Cobalt Threatens Arbitration Over Angolan Oil Assets (Apr 03)
- Cobalt Encouraged by North Platte Appraisal Results (Jan 04)