AMEC to Assist Xcite with Bentley Field Development
Xcite Energy has signed an agreement with AMEC for it to assist Xcite Energy in demonstrating the reserves potential of the Bentley field and helping to bring the field into production.
AMEC will advise on the upcoming Bentley 9/3b-R horizontal test well and then provide technical expertise, engineering and project management skills for the planned Early Production System for the Bentley field and the full field development solution in due course.
The services to be provided will include integrated project management, engineering, facilities design, planning and programming, supply chain management and operational support.
AMEC is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world's natural resources, nuclear, clean energy, water and environmental sectors. With annual revenues of over £2.6 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers. AMEC's Natural Resources, Power & Process and Earth & Environmental businesses employ almost 22,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide.
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)
Company: Xcite Energy Resources Limited more info
- Xcite Confirms $35-per-Barrel Costs for Bentley Field (May 29)
- Xcite Signs Rig Provision Agreement for Bentley Field (Nov 17)
- Xcite Signs Services Deal with Baker Hughes for Bentley Field (Oct 20)