Keppel, Ezra Team Up on $1B FPSO Order in Vietnam
According to a report by Reuters, Singapore firms Keppel Corp. and Ezra Holdings confirmed on Friday that they will establish a joint venture to supply a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel to Premier Oil in Vietnam. The deal is valued around US $1 billion.
In Vietnam Block 07/03, Premier Oil (30% equity) is integrating its 2009 drilling results from the eastern part of the block and shooting seismic on the central part of the block during 2010. Further drilling in Block 07/03 is slated for 2011. Seismic will also be shot over Block 104-109/05, in which Premier holds a 50% equity interest.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
Company: Ezra Holdings more info
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Japan's NYK Completes Acquisition of 25% Stake in EMAS CHIYODA Subsea (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
Company: Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited more info
- FPSO Armada Kraken on Track for North Sea Deployment (Aug 29)
- Bumi Armada's LNG FSU Leaving Singapore Soon to Work for EletroGas Malta (Aug 11)
- McDermott, N-KOM Signs MOU to Jointly Pursue EPCI Projects Offshore Qatar (Jul 27)