Plexus Provides Wellhead Equipment to Cairn Offshore Tunisia
Plexus Holdings has received a Letter of Award from the Cairn Energy to supply its POS-GRIP® wellhead system and mudline suspension system for exploration work due to take place offshore Tunisia. Plexus believes that this contract will generate revenues of more than £200,000 commencing in January, 2010.
Plexus will supply standard 10,000 psi POS-GRIP technology, which is gaining a reputation in the oil and gas industry for its enhanced safety, time and cost saving capabilities. Importantly, this agreement confirms the securing of a new Plexus customer and marks another step in Plexus' geographic expansion strategy, as the Company builds its position in North Africa.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- India Plans Larger Oil Auctions as Modi Pursues Import Cuts (Sep 14)
- Cairn Energy: SNE-5 Appraisal Well Hits Oil, Gas (Mar 07)
- AkerBP, Cairn Energy Make Jefferies Top Pick List (Jan 09)
Company: Plexus Holdings more info
- Plexus Signs Drilling Services Agreement with Gusar, Konar (Jan 26)
- Shell Awards Contract to Plexus for Work Offshore Hainan Island (May 22)
- Plexus Brings New Engineering Approach to Wellhead Technology (Feb 01)