CROSCO Commences Drilling Services in Albania
CROSCO Integrated Drilling & Well Services Co., Ltd. has commenced drilling services for Bankers Petroleum Albania Ltd. Drilling services are being provided on the Patos Marinza oil field with CROSCO 900 HP drilling rig Skytop 3. Crosco subsidiary Rotary Pumping has been providing cementing services for Banker Petroleum Albania since 2008.
Bozidar Benko, CROSCO's General Manager Albania stated, "CROSCO's commencement of drilling services for Bankers marks the return of CROSCO's drilling services to the Albanian market. CROSCO first provided drilling services in Albania back in 1996. Throughout the years, CROSCO has successfully drilled wells for Oxy, OMV, Premier and INA as well as provided various oil field services in the Albanian market. CROSCO's Albania market strategy calls for additional expansion and provision of services to new clients."
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Bankers Petroleum more info
- China's Geo-Jade Petroleum Acquires Canada's Bankers Petroleum for $440M (Mar 21)
- Bankers Petroleum Increased Production 21% in 2013 (Jan 07)
- Bankers Petroleum Welcomes CEO (Mar 21)