Aker Bids Low for Subsea Tree Contract in Brazil
Aker Solutions is the lowest bidder for a four-year frame agreement to supply 61 subsea trees to Brazilian national oil company Petrobras. This has been announced at a public bid opening in Brazil.
Standard procedure is that the company with the lowest bid enters technical clarifications and commercial negotiations with Petrobras. It is expected that this process will take a couple of months, and that a contract could be signed during Q2 2010.
Aker Solutions' bid stands at 195 million Euros.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)