Colombia's ANH 'Open Round' Arrives in Calgary
The Colombian National Agency of Hydrocarbons ("ANH") announced that Dr. Armando Zamora, Director of the ANH and his team from Colombia will be visiting Calgary February 1 - 5, 2010 as part of the first phase of their global road show aimed at promoting foreign investment in the Colombian hydrocarbons sector.
ANH will be hosting data rooms in Calgary to present more than 160 blocks in 23 Colombian basins that are available in the bidding round. On February 4, ANH will also host two information sessions at the Telus Convention Centre and will conduct individual meetings on February 4th and 5th. This is a private business event and is not open to the public.
Dr. Zamora and his ANH colleagues will be celebrating their visit to Canada by opening trading on Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday, February 2, 2010.
Details and registration instructions for the data rooms and information sessions in Calgary are listed below:
ANH DATA ROOMS
- Date: Monday, February 1 - Friday, February 5, 2010
- Data Rooms open 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Telus Convention Centre, 120 - 9 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB; Glen Room 206, South Building
- To make an appointment for a data room session, please contact: email@example.com
ANH OPEN ROUND COLOMBIA PRESENTATION SESSION
- Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Telus Convention Centre, 120 - 9 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB; Glen Room 201-204, South Building
- Presentation: The event will start off with a general presentation about the bidding process and legal aspects, followed by a lunch. The afternoon session will focus on the technical aspects of the bidding round and the hydrocarbon potential of Colombia.
- Colombian ANH's 'Open Round' Roadshow Visits Houston (Feb 04)
- Ecopetrol Hits Hydrocarbons at Tempranillo North-1 (Jan 29)
- Colombia's ANH 'Open Round' Arrives in Calgary (Jan 27)