Colombia's ANH to Launch 'Open Round' in Toronto
The Colombian National Agency of Hydrocarbons (ANH) announced that Dr. Armando Zamora, Director of the ANH, will be visiting Toronto with his team from Colombia on Feb. 2, 2010 as the first stop in their global road show promoting foreign investment in Colombia's hydrocarbons sector.
ANH will be hosting an information session at the Hilton Toronto to present the 163 blocks in 22 Colombian basins that are available in the bidding round. This is a private business event and not open to the public.
Dr. Zamora and his ANH colleagues will kick off their visit to Canada by opening trading on Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2010.
Details and registration instructions for the information session in Toronto are listed below:
- Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON, Governor General's Suite, 2nd Floor.
- Presentation: The presentation will include a short video followed by a general overview of the Colombian hydrocarbon potential and an explanation of the bidding process.
- RSVP Please contact: email@example.com
- Deadline for registration: Monday, February 1, 2010
- Colombian ANH's 'Open Round' Roadshow Visits Houston (Feb 04)
- Ecopetrol Hits Hydrocarbons at Tempranillo North-1 (Jan 29)
- Colombia's ANH 'Open Round' Arrives in Calgary (Jan 27)