RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic
Seismic company Reservoir Exploration Technology (RXT) has received notice of the issuance of the category 2 environmental license for operations related to the remaining programs in Brazil.
"This license being issued will now allow the RXT5 operation to begin acquiring data on the surveys under the previously announced Petrobras contract awarded in June 2008", comments Larry Wagner CEO for RXT. "This comes at a very good time as we are now ready to move out of the deep water work into water depths where we have previously demonstrated excellent production rates."
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Reservoir Exploration Technology more info
- RXT Bags OBC Survey for Statoil Field (Jan 13)
- RXT Plans to Strengthen Capital Structure (Mar 08)
- RXT Gets Environmental License for Brazil Seismic (Jan 26)