Alliance, Statoil Ink GOM Frame Agreement
Wood Group's Alliance Engineering has signed a framing agreement with Statoil USA E&P Inc to provide engineering and design services for Statoil's upcoming Gulf of Mexico prospects. The frame agreement includes topsides engineering, design, and project management services for production facilities and field development studies.
"For more than a decade, Alliance has built a great reputation for engineering and designing world-class topsides production facilities for deepwater projects, in the Gulf of Mexico and internationally," said Edmund Lunde, president of Alliance. "This frame agreement gives us an opportunity to team with Statoil to share best practices, and to collaborate on existing and future Gulf of Mexico deepwater development projects."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)