FMC Strengthens Subsea Service Ties with Petrobras
FMC Technologies signed a subsea service contract with Petrobras effective through 2012 and expected to result in an additional $80 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
FMC's scope of supply includes storage, maintenance, commissioning and offshore services for subsea and topside control systems and drill pipe riser systems.
"FMC has a strong and longstanding relationship with Petrobras," said John Gremp, Executive Vice President of FMC Technologies. "Today's announcement further strengthens that relationship, and will be supported by our two manufacturing facilities in Rio de Janeiro and one service base in Macae."
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: FMC more info
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)