Technip Scores Subsea Contract for Aseng Field
Technip has been awarded a lump sum contract by Noble Energy EG Ltd. for the development of the Aseng field, located in Block "I" offshore Equatorial Guinea, at a water depth of approximately 1,000 meters.
Technip's scope includes engineering, supply, installation and pre-commissioning of the 30 kilometers flexible pipe system, including six flexible risers, and flexible flowlines and jumpers. The contract also comprises the installation of the subsea production system, including manifolds, flying leads and umbilicals. These umbilicals will be fabricated by Duco, Technip's wholly-owned subsidiary in Houston, Texas, under a separate contract.
Technip's operating center in Paris, France, will execute this contract. All flexible pipes will be fabricated at the Group's plant in Le Trait, France.
Offshore installation is scheduled to be carried out mid-2011 using the Deep Pioneer, one of Technip's deepwater construction vessels.
- Gulfport Names Noble Energy Executive As Operations Chief (Jan 03)
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Fault at Israel's Tamar Gas Field Prompts Use of Dirtier Fuels (Sep 22)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)