ConocoPhillips Sees 4Q Production at 1.83M boepd
This update is intended to give an overview of market and operating conditions experienced by ConocoPhillips during the fourth quarter of 2009. The market indicators and company estimates may differ considerably from the company's actual results scheduled to be reported on January 27, 2010.
Exploration and Production
The table below provides market price indicators for crude oil and natural gas. The company's actual crude oil and natural gas price realizations are likely to vary from these market indicators due to quality and location differentials, as well as the effect of pricing lags.
4Q 2009 vs.
|Dated Brent ($/BBL)||$74.56||$54.91||$19.65||$68.28|
|ANS USWC ($/BBL)||75.80||56.06||19.74||69.13|
|Henry Hub first of month ($/MMBTU)||4.16||6.95||(2.79)||3.39|
Total fourth-quarter production on a barrel-of-oil equivalent (BOE) per day basis, excluding LUKOIL, is anticipated to be approximately 1.83 million BOE per day. Full-year 2009 production is expected to be 1.85 million BOE per day, or more than 3 percent higher than full-year 2008. Exploration expenses are expected to be approximately $325 million before-tax for the quarter.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)