Petrobras: No Negotiation in Progress for Stake in Galp
Petrobras is clarifing the news published by the Brazilian and international press regarding the potential acquisition of the stakes held by ENI S.p.A. in Galp Energia; possible partnerships with Galp Energia in the exploration segment; and contracts for oil products distribution in Europe.
The Company clarifies that it is always analyzing investment opportunities in Brazil and abroad that are aligned to the strategies set forth in its Business Plan, but that in this case there is no negotiation in progress.
Additionally, the Company confirms the procedure it has in place of revising its Business Plan annually, excluding the year ended and adding an additional period. The Plan for 2010-2014 period is currently under analysis; however, at the present time no change has been made to the goals nor to the project portfolio of the current Plan (2009-2013).
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)
- Eni Board Authorizes Investment for First Phase of Coral Discovery (Nov 18)
- European Oil, Gas Companies Looking to Cut Costs Further (Oct 31)