Daewoo Shipbuilding Bags $400MM Order from ExxonMobil
South Korea-based Daewoo Shipbuilding, the world's second-largest shipbuilder, announced Friday the award of a $400 million order from Exxon Mobil Corp. to build an offshore plant, Dow Jones Newswires reports.
Slated for delivery in 2013, the offshore plant is part of a Russian oil and gas development, the report said.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- ExxonMobil to Evaluate Offshore Mauritania Blocks (Dec 04)
- ExxonMobil To Merge Refining And Marketing Divisions (Dec 01)
Company: Daewoo more info
- Woodside Discovers Gas at Thalin-1A Well Offshore Myanmar (Feb 12)
- Deep-Sea Plan Fails, Leaving Korean Shipyards Struggling (Jul 27)
- Daewoo Names New Chief After Ex-CEO Quits Over Myanmar Gas Sale Spat (Jun 17)