Bredford Dolphin to Spin Bit for RWE on Norwegian Shelf
Dolphin AS, a subsidiary of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA, has entered into a Letter of Award with RWE Dea Norge AS for a 60-day drilling contract
for the Bredford Dolphin semisub, which will operate on the Norwegian continental shelf.
The contract will follow in direct continuation from the unit's forthcoming contract with RWE Dea Norge AS and the estimated contract value is approximately US $22.4 million.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Fred Olsen Production ASA more info
- Fred. Olsen Semisub Wins BP Gig (Jun 08)
- Lundin Opts for Additional Well with Bredford Dolphin Semisub (Feb 29)
- Fred. Olsen Enters LOI for FPSO Offshore Vietnam (Dec 09)