Mustang Names Mike Dear as New CFO
Mustang has appointed Mike Dear as chief financial officer (CFO). Mike succeeds Meg Lassarat, who has served as Mustang's CFO since 2002. Mike has over 20 years' experience in the oil & gas service industry and comes to Mustang from Wood Group, Mustang's parent company, where he has served as group financial controller since 2006. Mike has been with Wood Group since 2004, and prior to his role as group controller, he was CFO of Wood Group's Light Industrial Turbines business.
Mike is a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA). His experience includes CFO and other financial management positions in major oil & gas service companies prior to joining Wood Group.
"I look forward to Mike being part of the Mustang team and the contributions he will make as we continue our globalization strategy. His financial expertise and international business acumen will be key as we continue to grow as a global engineering and construction services organization, an industry position in which Meg has been a key leader for us," said Steve Knowles, Mustang president.
- Planning for Pivotal Moments: Operating at the Forefront of Commissioning (Dec 26)
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)