Shell to Take Up Woodside's Share Offer
Royal Dutch Shell plc confirms intention to take up Woodside share offer
Woodside Petroleum, an Australian-listed exploration & production company focused on Australian LNG, has announced an entitlement offer of new shares today.
At present, Shell Energy Holding Australia Limited ("Shell") has a 34.27% stake in Woodside. Shell confirms that it has accepted the offer which will cost A$862.5 million, so that it will maintain its 34.27% stake.
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Nov 27)
- Shell Exec Says Canada Pipeline Debacle Won't Affect LNG Decision (Sep 24)
- Silvertip Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 07)
Company: Woodside more info
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)