AGR Wins 3-Year Maintenance Gig for AWE's Perth Basin Assets
AGR Field Operations' Asia Pacific entity, AGR Asia Pacific Pty Ltd has signed a 3-year contract with AWE Limited for the contract Operations and Maintenance of their Perth Basin assets in Western Australia.
The contract has provision for two successive two year extensions. The assets consist of 2 oil fields and 3 gas fields along with their associated production infrastructure. The contract will add 37 personnel to AGR's workforce in Western Australia with annual revenues of NOK 27 million over the next three years. AGR Field Operations has been managing the adjacent Cliff Head oil field for Roc Oil since 2006 in which AWE is a joint venture partner.
Duncan Nuttall, VP Operations and Maintenance for AGR Field Operations, commented, "We are very pleased with the agreement, and excited about growing our association with AWE. The contract is a vote of confidence for AGR's model for the management of remote, marginal and declining assets by providing field owners with a cost effective and flexible operation while maintaining high standards of safety and technical integrity for their assets."
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)